St. Patrick

St.Patrick | G.L. Watson 1919, Built by William Fife

2012 | St. Patrick, is one of four identical sailing yachts designed by G. L. Watson & Co. to the Boat Racing Association 18ft Class and built by William Fife in 1919. St Patrick and her three sister ships, all named after the patron saints of the British Isles, were the first racing yachts to be ordered after the end of the First World War. St. Patrick has been restored by Fairlie Restorations under the supervision of G.L. Watson & Co. Touchwood supplied the Alaska Yellow Cedar for her hull planking and the Sitka spruce for her spars. For more information please check:
www.glwatson.com

by in2itiv media